Balance your Chakras with stone therapy!
Our chakras are energy points found throughout our bodies. We have 7 important energy points, each with specific functions in our body.
For different reasons, these energy points sometimes get blocked, but don't worry, we don't have to go all the way to India to align our Chakras!
You can do it in simple steps from your home with stone therapy, and here we tell you how.
The different stones we can find in nature have their own energy frequency and can be tuned to your chakras to cleanse and purify the energy accumulated in them.
For each Chakra, you can use different stones according to their frequency. You can use this guide to pick the ones that better fit your needs:
First Chakra – Root (Muladhara)
- Function: Instinct, survival, security.
- Location: At the base of the spine.
- Harmonic color: Red.
- Possible imbalances: Pain in the legs, feet, the immune system, constipation.
The energy stones to rebalance Muladhara -first Chakra- are generally red and black. Among them are red jasper, black onyx, black obsidian, fire opal, hematite, and carnelian.
Second Chakra – Sacral (Svadhisthana)
- Function: Emotion, sexual energy, creativity.
- Location: Just below the belly button, above the pubic bone.
- Harmonic color: orange
- Possible imbalances: sexual problems, pain in the lower back and hips. On an emotional level, it prevents the control and expression of emotions.
The energetic stones for this Chakra are generally oranges. Among them: Coral, Coral Agate, Citrine Quartz, Orange Calcite, Crocoite or Fire Opala.
Third Chakra – Solar plexus (Manipura)
- Function: Mind, power, control, own freedom.
- Location: The upper abdomen, in the stomach area.
- Harmonic color: Yellow
- Possible imbalances: digestive problems, high blood pressure, diabetes. On an emotional level, it influences self-esteem and fear of criticism.
Associated stones to rebalance Manipura are yellow, among them: Amber, Tile, Yellow Calcite, Citrine, Imperial, and Topaz.
Fourth Chakra – Heart (Anahata)
- Function: Devotion, Love, Compassion, Healing.
- Location: The center of the chest, just above the heart.
- Harmonic color: Green
- Possible imbalances: Asthma, heart disease, upper back pain. On an emotional level, jealousy, loneliness, and bad mood.
The energy stones to rebalance Anahata -the fourth Chakra- are green and pink, such as Green Calcite, Green Quartz, Green Tourmaline, Pink Calcite, Pink Quartz, and Pink Tourmaline, Variscite.
Fifth Chakra – Throat (Vishydda)
- Function: Speech, self-expression.
- Location: In the larynx.
- Harmonic color: Blue.
- Possible imbalances: Facial problems, ear infections, laryngitis, and sore throats. On an emotional level, there may be communication problems and unfounded fears.
The energy stones to rebalance Vishuddha -fifth Chakra- are light blue, such as Blue Calcite, Blue Quartz, Sodalite, Turquoise, and Blue Topaz.
Sixth Chakra – Third eye (Ajna)
- Function: Intuition, extrasensory perception.
- Location: In the pineal gland, between the eyebrows.
- Harmonic color: Indigo or Indigo.
- Possible imbalances: headaches, blurred vision, hair loss. On an emotional level, there are character anomalies, lack of concentration, and self-rejection.
The energy stones to rebalance Ajna -the sixth Chakra- are indigo blue or purple, such as Amethyst, Azulita, Lapis lazuli, Blue Tourmaline, and Sapphire.
Seventh Chakra – Crown (Sahasrara)
- Function: Transcendence, connection with Divinity.
- Location: Upper center of the skull.
- Harmonic color: White or violet.
- Possible imbalances: sensitivity to light, noise, depression. On an emotional level, feelings of confusion, prejudices, or fears.
The energy stones to rebalance Sahasrara -seventh Chakra- are violet, white, or gold, such as White Quartz, Quartz Crystal, Diamond, Moonstone, Charoite, Golden Calcite, Pyrite, Fluorite, and Topaz.
How to choose energy stones?
In most cases, choosing energy stones is a matter of intuition. You can also choose your energy stone with your eyes closed. We usually feel attracted to the rock we need precisely because of energetic vibrations. If, on the contrary, you want to choose more rationally, you can evaluate the properties of each stone and choose according to your needs. You can pick one stone or another depending on the Chakra you want to clean or balance.
How to harmonize the chakras with energy stones
- You have to take a comfortable and relaxed position, if possible, lying down.
- Place the corresponding stone on the Chakra you wish to treat, and leave it for 20 minutes.
- We recommend you work with one Chakra at a time for an entire week to make the effects more present and lasting. You can try a 7-week treatment, in which you treat a different Chakra with its corresponding mineral each week and thus achieve a complete balance.
This would be a complete balancing work with the chakra stones.